OVER THE COUNTER YEAST INFECTION TREATMENT : ear infections in dogs : bladder infection for men.
Over The Counter Yeast Infection Treatment
- (Yeast infections) a common infection in women caused by an overgrowth of the fungus Candida. It is normal to have some yeast in your vagina, but sometimes it can overgrow because of hormonal changes in your body, such as pregnancy, or from taking certain medications, such as antibiotics.
- one type of vaginitis caused by the Candida fungus characterized by itching, burning, or redness of the vaginal area.
- Candidiasis or thrush is a fungal infection (mycosis) of any of the Candida species (all yeasts), of which Candida albicans is the most common. Also commonly referred to as a yeast infection, candidiasis is also technically known as candidosis, moniliasis, and oidiomycosis.
- care provided to improve a situation (especially medical procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury)
- the management of someone or something; “the handling of prisoners”; “the treatment of water sewage”; “the right to equal treatment in the criminal justice system”
- Medical care given to a patient for an illness or injury
- A session of medical care or the administration of a dose of medicine
- The manner in which someone behaves toward or deals with someone or something
- a manner of dealing with something artistically; “his treatment of space borrows from Italian architecture”
- A long flat-topped fixture in a store or bank across which business is conducted with customers
- A similar structure used for serving food and drinks in a cafeteria or bar
- in the opposite direction; “run counter”
- antagonistic: indicating opposition or resistance
- speak in response; “He countered with some very persuasive arguments”
- A countertop
over the counter yeast infection treatment – Vagisil Anti-Itch
over the counter yeast infection treatment